Everyone is welcome to be a part of the CC Australia Chapter. There’s lots of ways to get involved:
- Join our mailing list: Subscribing to our mailing list is the best way to stay up to date with what’s happening with CC Australia. Click the ‘Join group’ button at the top the Google Group page. Please note: you will need a Google Account to sign up. If you don’t already have a Google Account, you can use an existing email address to create one (such as a personal email address or your work email address).
- Follow us on social media: Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for regular updates about CC and related topics. We encourage everyone to share their CC experience using the #CCinAU hashtag.
- Connect with CC Australia on Slack: Once you have joined the CC Slack workspace add yourself to the #cc-australia channel to contribute to the conversation. There are lots of other channels on the workspace to explore as well.
- Attend Chapter meetings: We host quarterly Chapter meetings open to everyone. Dates and agenda items for upcoming meetings are announced on the website, the mailing list, social media and Slack.
- Participate in a working group: Between Chapter meetings our working groups meet regularly to progress our goals for Governance, Communications, and Engagement activities (locally and globally). Everyone is welcome to join the working groups.
- Join the CC Global Network: Membership of the CC Global Network is not mandatory to be a member of CC Australia. If you are interested in also being a member of the Global Network, individuals and institutions can sign up to be members.