Everyone is welcome to be a part of the CC AU Chapter. There’s lots of ways to get involved:
- Join our mailing list – Subscribing is the best way to stay up to date with what’s happening with the Chapter.
- Follow us on social media – Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates about CC and related topics. We encourage everyone to share posts about CC using the #CCinAU hashtag.
- Join the CC AU Slack channel – To contribute to the conversation add yourself to the #cc-australia channel. There are other channels to explore as well.
- Attend Chapter meetings – We host quarterly Chapter meetings open to everyone. Dates and agenda items for upcoming meetings are announced on the mailing list, Slack and social media.
- Participate in a working group – Between Chapter meetings our working groups meet regularly to progress our . goals for Governance, Communications, and Engagement activities (locally and globally). Everyone is welcome to join the working groups.
- Join the CC Global Network – Individuals and institutions can sign up to be members of the CC Global Network.